Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hate list

Very busy at work, havent updated my blog and definitely do not want 'useless information' to be on top each time i check. what is the easiest thing to write about - ME, what is easiest thing to write about ME - Things i hate ofcourse ( started writing things i love and got stuck with 2 points, while hate..had to put a stop with 10!)
1) I hate it when people call me ‘Raj’ I am no Sharukh khan ( which by the way is a very sexy name for him..), I absolutely despise when someone calls ‘Ravi’
2) I hate it when someone asks “ how old is your boy” when baby is dressed in a colour that is not pink ! What is wrong with a short hair, red top and denim? Why should girls be girlie from day 1!!!
3) I hate desis who complaint about their fellow employees from India based on their accent and communication skills. You were one of them like..3 months ago…
4) I hate my candidates who talk about new job opportunities 2 days after starting on the job
5) I hate to terminate contracts, especially the unsuspecting ones who don’t know why I have organised the meeting. I watched the entire ‘Up in the Air’ movie thinking of this, being a HR is no fun
6) I hate it when a restaurant serves poor quality food (sometimes quantity), usually it’s a takeaway and I can’t even complain
7) I hate anonymous Orkut scrap messages, that says ‘hello’
8) I hate Tamil movies when they use heroine for lady luck – apparently a movie is a hit based on the luck of the heroine – 'Trisha' is named a lucky heroine and 'Nila' was unlucky - whatever!
9) I hate it when Indian actresses after marriage end up acting as a mother to the hero, even though they would have acted as a pair like 3 years ago - when Kamal acted with Srividya i was heart broken, don't even start on simran/surya
10) I hate people from the ‘fake accent university’ – desi bloke with a perfect Australian accent; well you need it at work, but to speak to a fellow desi guy..note with no other ausie guys around !- Why ! Why!

No comments: